Friday, November 6, 2009

Kris Allen's Album (Plus Britney's new Video!)

I saw from Facebook about the limited offer to the first 1000 buyers of Kris Allen’s debut album.  Sadly, my chance of getting this signed lithograph is 0%!!! because the offer is only for US buyers.  Waaa!!!  Anyway, for those of you out there who want to help out a little girl get one of these, please comment/send me a message. I will find ways to pay the $19. ^^  Well, I just feel like I’ve been part of Kris’ success, ahem, being one of those who recognized him ever since ‘Man in the Mirror’.  So please, this is kinda important.

On other news, Britney spears just made a ‘huge’ comeback with her newest music video (out just last Nov. 1).  Here it is:

All I can say is that, at least, Britney looks better than what she has been.  She’s got all muscly and stuff, but blonder and as daring as ever too.  I have no qualms against her ‘Toxic’ self, you see.  It’s just that I knew her as the lovely girl in ‘Sometimes’… but you know, she can’t remain girly forever.  I was thinking that perhaps, she’s turning into a blonde Beyonce.  No, no, no.  New Madonna, as what she always wanted to be?  Perhaps.  Well, for whatever it’s worth, I think her catchy (although repetitive) ‘3′ will do her great once again.

I will always love you, Britney. 

No comments:

Post a Comment