Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fans lovin'

I love reading fans comments to Britney on her twitter, facebook, BS.com etc. I know Britney doesn’t handle her own official sites, but I still hope she’ll be able to see all the love people are sending. So much positive energy around her <3

Of course we love her. She’s the best !

 

Britney Spears You look amazing in the 3 video.I love you I give my life for you.

hot hot hot video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Britney you look Beautiful! Britney is back!

all i can say is that the love and loyalty i have for Britney is eternal. i’ve loved her since i was in primary and now i’m in tertiary and i still adore her….

I WILL ALWAYS LOVE BRITNEY SPEARS!! U R THE ONE!!

Welcome to Australia Britney! We love you and are so pleased to have you here! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment