Friday, November 20, 2009

1st Official Bootcamp Mix....

This is the official first Barry’s Bootcamp mix from myself.  The amazing Scott played it last Saturday in class, and it went over VERY well….. okay I thought it did, and that’s really all I cared about, hahaha.  Maybe if I’m lucky he’ll play this mix again, or another future mix…

This mix features…

GaGa’s “Bad Romance,” Cascada’s ”Evacuate the Dance Floor,” David Guetta’s ”Sexy Bitch” Ft. Akon,  3OH!3’s ”Starstrukk” Ft. Katy Perry, Mariah’s “I Want to Know What Love Is” remixed, Royksopp Ft. Robyn “The Girl and The Robot,” Miley’s “Party in the USA,” and Ke$ha’s “Tik Tok”,

Along with a few favorites from the ’90s, some Kelly Clarkson, Britney’s “3″ and the amazing, new “Telephone” from GaGa and Beyonce….

P.S.  I hope that link works to play it.  If you’d like me to send you a copy to rock out at the gym to, shoot me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment