Friday, November 27, 2009

Britney Spears Back With New Album in May

It was confirmed today that Britney Spears will be back with a new album by May of next year, recording starts in January and the album is set to a urban affair ala 2007’s “Blackout”.

 Mostly what’s going through my mind is,  YES about time I loved Blackout so much and to this day I believe its Brit’s best work, funny considering the situation at the time, however also I’m just wondering if perhaps we may get a resurgence of the Britney we once knew who tore up music video’s like “Slave 4 U”, “Boys” and “Toxic”. As of lately I haven’t seen anything which has really wowed me. I just want the best for Brit really I used to love being able to watch a performance and know Brit was gonna dance her ass off, a Janet Jackson/Madonna inspiration If I ever saw one.

*EDIT*: Wouldn’t it be cool if Britney and Ciara collaborated on a  track, better yet a music video.

IMG|SOURCE: Google

[Via http://andredeveaux.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment