Tuesday, September 29, 2009

3

It’s a good day to be a Britney fan. Today Britney’s new single, “3″ was released in anticipation of The Singles Collection, which is being released November 24th.

Now, I know what you’re thinking, “Umm…wasn’t My Prerogative a greatest hits CD? I’m not buying another one. Shit, I got bills to pay.” Well, my friend, you are a bad fan. And Brit’s released a lot of singles since My Prerogative came out. And you’d better buy the Ultimate Fan Box Set which includes two discs of all the singles, every music video ever, and all the album art with additional pictures and trivia. That is fucking gold. I will die without that.

Anyways, onto discussion of “3″.

Can you guess what it’s about? If you said “threesomes”, you’re correct!”

1, 2, 3

Not only you and me

Got one eighty degrees

And I’m caught in between

Stuff of genius, my friend. She’s a living legend (you can look but don’t touch).

And for you’re listening pleasure, here is the song:

I’ll be honest, I was at first apprehensive for the song when I read some descriptions of it, but I ended up loving it. it’s more Circus than Blackout, but that’s okay. It’s so catchy and fun and I can’t wait to play it at our next dance party!

I love Britney Spears!

No comments:

Post a Comment