Friday, January 22, 2010

This 'n That

This…

Actor Gunner Wright at the "Legion" premiere, January 23 2010

Reminds me of that…

Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears at the American Music Awards in 2001

Everyone needs to just take a step back and stop trying to make denim jackets happen.

There are only two guys whoops, there is only one guy who can pull of the all denim.  So if you’re NOT starring in Brokeback Mountain, and you are wearing a denim jacket, you are doing it wrong!

I am excited to see “Legion“.  Believe it or not I am a Paul Bettany fan.  How could you not love someone who actually gets to sleep with Jennifer Connelly every night…  He’s obviously doing something right.

Bettany and Connelly are my fav Hollywood couple…  He’s a tall goofy British guy and she is a Hollywood vixen.  I’ve loved her ever since I saw The Rocketeer, 1991.

I’m also excited to see Legion because the slutty girl from “Friday Night Lights” is in it…  And how can you not love the overly slutty girl from the Conservative Christian football town?

If you have not gotten into Friday Night Lights yet, I highly suggest that you get on that.  If you are a Netflix customer (even better!) it’s one of the online freebies.

I am not particularly interested in Christianity or football, so if I can enjoy it anyone can…  I’m more interested in the way something like religion can influence a group of people.  I think it’s absolutely fascinating.  And yes I do see football as a religion.

Please enjoy this Legion clip, and be sure to watch for Tyra!

OMG:  BONUS!  While watching the preview I briefly saw Willa Holland (1:17 mark).  Willa plays Kalla in my all-time-favorite television series The Comeback.

I get really excited whenever I see any Comeback stars doing anything, so this just made my day.

DOUBLE BONUS:  Paul Bettany sort of looks like John Travolta circa Michael, 1996.

In my apocalypse/zombie movie my angels will in no-way resemble John Travolta.

My apocalypse will have super models, high heels, lace, wings and glitter.  Lots of glitter.  There will be no denim jackets.

[Via http://jrickerd.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment