Monday, February 1, 2010

Tears of a Clown

Well, not really tears of a “clown”…more like complaints from a sociopath, but I didn’t think anyone would read if I called it that.

First of all, has anyone ever died from a large bruise? I’m in so much pain and it’s been over a week now. When does this shit ever stop hurting? Anyone who does “extreme sports” or had an extreme fall on their ass have any advice? WebMD sucks.

Second important point of discussion today, Lady GaGa. She was robbed by that tiny twit Taylor Swift. OK. Even more important, I think Pink is always treated like the unwanted fart in an elevator & deserves more respect. She stole the show, she’s a fantastic singer, and just because she came along around the same time as those Britney & Aguilera girls, does NOT mean she is like them an any way.

Oh, and if you want a good laugh, look at all the pretty dresses that everyone was wearing and then look at what Britney Spears wore! No, I’m not 15, but I just act that way! I can’t believe someone did not say to her “NO…please Brit…trust me on this…that is NOT the dress for you!”. She must have no true friends. Friends don’t let other friends dress like sausages wrapped in black lacy stuff.

Now for me. I love my husband. But like me, he is filled with faults, which is why we complement each other so well. He has been so stoned lately inattentive to my needs that it’s driving me INSANE. I’m normally not in need of constant attention, and am kind of a loner in many ways, but when you have a BROKEN FUCKING ASS you need people to do stuff for you.

He seems to even request that I do many things for him since he is too stoned umm…tired to do it for himself. It’s getting on my last nerve. Well, I guess that is it for now. If anyone has any ass advice or advice to get my husband into gear, lemme know!

[Via http://mcneatoburrito.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment