Friday, February 19, 2010

actual dumb questions on yahoo answers.

Some people are just plain stupid.

Anyways, I found some dumb questions on yahoo answers. It makes me wonder what were people thinking when they asked this? Were their brains made out of plastic? So I have come up with a list of these dumb questions – complete with both an honest answer by me and by one of the users.

Okay who’s the sexsiest: Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Selena Gomez or Barney?

Actual Response: Barney.

Why Barney? He scares me. Dinosaurs eat people you know.

So if you never want children, should you never have sex……ever?

Actual Response: Don’t judge.

Have you never heard of contraception. Apparently you have. But there is this thing called the 14-day rule or something like that: don’t have sex on the 14th day after your period.

Why do cats come and visit my 2 spayed female cats?

Because your cats are either whores or other cats want sex without consequences.

Who’s better: Axl rose or Brett Michaels?

This is a rare one that I agree with. Guns & Roses is awesome and Poison is for idiots.

[Via http://christinahildebrand.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment