Friday, December 18, 2009

It's friday night...

and I just got paid. No not really, but I have always wanted to use that phrase. Anyway so I was surfing the web yesterday and I came across this video of Wanda Sykes interview with Conan. It was her asking the question “Did I have Sex with Tiger” and I must say I busted out laughing. I mean she has a point. The count is up to what 14 plus a “link” to Jessica Simpson. The sad part is that now me an my boss joke about it every chance we get. You know asking the question and stuff. Plus with his wife now filing for divorce (shocker) I guess that means he can come back to golf now. I mean come on 14 women. That kinda goes beyond getting couples therapy. Just makes you wonder how the hell did these mistresses not know about the others? See these are the type of things me and my boss talk about when we joke about tiger. Anyway I watched the Saturday Night Live Christmas Special yesterday. Yeah not as funny as I thought it would be. I was expecting you know tons of clips from old shows, but they showed a lot more of the recent ones (which aren’t as funny) and when they did show some of the old clips they would cut them off and go to commercial. Oh well they got me watching which is all the wanted. Well squiby time. So something is up with my computer again. I can’t seem to get it to load youtube or google correctly and other problems are happening. Oh wait nvm got it. Anyway so today’s video is the Pepsi Commercial featuring Britney Spears. This was when I thought she was pretty good. Anyway it’s the full commercial that you only got to see if you watched the Superbowl which I don’t do because my attention span is so not there. Anyway I was watching Good Morning America and well I saw part of this commercial on for one of the stories they were covering. I don’t remember which. So enjoy. Today’s tip is no matter how much we humans learn there will still be one question we can’t answer. WHO LET THE DOGS OUT? Yeah still waiting for my friends to say omg you are such a dork. None have yet.

[Via http://dragontamer1544.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment